If you want to record your favorite TV shows, movies, and live sports events, Cloud PVR is an important feature to consider when choosing a live TV streaming service in the world.
ATV Plus version with record function (Cloud PVR Function), one subscription code can record 20 files/40hours in total, can save forever!
Which Live TV Streaming Service Has the Best Cloud PVR?
- YouTube TV places no storage limits on your recordings and saves them for up to nine months. Unlimited PVR is available at no extra charge with the base plan.
- Hulu + Live TV features 50 hours of cloud PVR storage, but you must pay an extra $9.99 per month for 200 hours and to be able to fast forward through commercials in your recordings.
- Sling TV includes 50 hours of free PVR storage, and the oldest recording is deleted once you hit that limit. For $5 a month, you can protect your recordings and get 200 hours of storage.
When it comes to cloud PVR, three main factors to consider are the storage limit, how long you can keep recordings, and the ability to fast forward through commercials.
Tip: Short on PVR Storage Space? Watch the On-Demand Version
If your live TV streaming service doesn’t offer unlimited cloud PVR storage and you don’t want to pay extra for it, you can save PVR space by viewing an on-demand version.
All of the major services have some TV shows and movies available on demand.
About the ATV IPTV service with cloud PVR:
- Users can record multi-channel simultaneously. Now we don’t have a limitation, For example, users can watch sport live channels and record UK, GR, DE channels at the same time.
- Users can set a record timer for a future event, the server will record on time no matter STB is power on or power off when time is up.
- Users can record past events as well. (catch-up events)
- The Capacity of each user’s Record time is 40Hours.
Cons: Users can only record the entire EPG event, User cannot decide when to start/stop. No matter when the user starts to record, the server will record the current event completely. For example, if the current event is from 9:00-10:00, and the user starts to record at 9:30, the server will still record 9:00-10:00.
- The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
- If there are recording events under processing, in the Top-right corner of the full screen, the user will see a Red Circle with Numeric inside, the Numeric represents current record tasks. The Numeric doesn’t include the schedule record tasks.
You can learn more about Catch UP TV here
It is easy and simple. please visit this link: https://youtu.be/kkfXf0sZMQE
IPTV Free Trial Version 2023 of ATV, For a free test of IPTV, please browse the IPTV trial tutorial.
I’m happy to share the information with you. Please share this link and Help other peoples.